Thursday, February 4, 2016

Time flies

Time flies when you're havin' fun. 
Or if you're not paying attention. 
Or if you have lots to do. 
Or because at our current level of knowledge, time is a constant, so quit complaining.


My busy brain has me wandering around some days starting something, moving to something else, then never actually completing things.

Meditation has been suggested to calm the active brain. But regular meditation doesn't work. for me. 
Then when someone suggested knitting or doing something repetitive with my hands, I realized that was the key.
Most people with Attention Deficit disorder have very active brains. Fidgeting uses a bit of brain bandwidth. 
If knitting is like meditation, then chain piecing or strip sewing is my meditation!!!
Then I realized I haven't meditated enough. Not enough sewing. 
I gotta go sew something.
Frenzily yours,
Bunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment